[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Easter Egg In Moon Activity?

Nicholas Doiron ndoiron at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 14 13:31:54 EDT 2011

If you can't catch this eclipse, see when you can catch the next ones
where you live:

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=next+lunar+eclipse+at+current+geoIP+location

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=when+is+the+next+solar+eclipse

And usually you can see when the ISS is next visible where you are, but
right now it just shows you where it is:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=International+Space+Station+next+rise
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=ISS+at+10%3A29+AM

Regards,
Nick