[Sugar-devel] Easter Egg In Moon Activity?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:31:32 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

Is there an "Easter Egg" in the Moon Activity?  Last December I turned on my XO to see what the moon would look like durning the last Lunar Eclipse.  It was pink!

Was this a fluke? ... my imagination?  or a fun thing put in by the developer of the Moon Activity?  Don't know for sure. But, even though the eclipse, set for tomorrow in parts of Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia, won't be visable in North America, it might be on the XO!  Be sure to check the time... there is an international date line involved.  When the eclipse ended, the moon returned to a greyscale image.

Here is a link to see whether it will be visible in the sky where you are (weather permitting):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Visibility_Lunar_Eclipse_2011-06-15.png

Check your XOs to see if it is there too.  If it isn't, it should be!  (Hint!)

Caryl

I wonder if there is a corona when we have a solar eclipse??? (another Hint!)