[Sugar-devel] Fedora 15 SoaS release and Csound5

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:13:07 EDT 2011

Art,

It seems I did get the mail but some how missed it.

Sigh! How so typical of CSound to make the new parser the default even
though they themselves don't recommend it, nor do they really even document
it anywhere! GRR!

I'll have a look at the build and see what else it will affect, csound isn't
just there for Sugar.

Peter