[Sugar-devel] New activity. ReSiStance.

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:00:07 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Chus Picos <chuspicos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm a Software Engineering student at the Universidade da Coruña (Galicia -
> Spain). I have just done my final year proyect. I have developed an activity
> for Sugar. It is an RSS reader. You can download it from:
>
> http://madsgroup.org/staff/juanjo/ReSiStance-1.xo
>
> I want to know your opinion, suggestions...
>
> Regards and thank you very much.

Hi Chus,

interesting stuff, I'll definitely give this activity a shot later today.

Since I currently live in Madrid and have been trying to find other people
here (and Spain at large) working on Sugar related projects (but
unfortunately didn't come up with much) I was wondering whether you happen
to know any other people working on similar efforts?

Thanks,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer