[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] copy-to-option in Journal (part of removing the keep button)

manuel quiñones manuel.por.aca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 09:39:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/6/7 Gary Martin <garycmartin at googlemail.com>:
> Manuel, you mentioned in the design meeting you had some ideas for a clipboard icon, did you make any progress or have some suggestions?

Sorry I completly missed this thread, I'm attaching the idea I had in
mind for the clipboard, but I think the reusage of the scissors can be
a good choice.  I would prevent a real clipboard icon.

And I tried another design for the duplicate icon, the two objects side by side.

Cheers,

PD: do we have a design meeting today?  I'll be on IRC just in case.

--
.. manuq ..