[Sugar-devel] Problem with adjustment in gtk

Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni rodripf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:23:29 EDT 2011

Hi, I having a problem with a gtk.adjustment (
http://www.pygtk.org/docs/pygtk/class-gtkadjustment.html): when I try to use
the set_upper(upper)<http://www.pygtk.org/docs/pygtk/class-gtkadjustment.html#method-gtkadjustment--set-upper>function
I get an error that says that function doesn't exist.
If you wanna try my code it is already on an activity:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/addon/4446/ The activity raises
the error when you try to write a number in the blackboard and the
applications tries to update the upper limit of the history scroll.

In the emulator the app is working without problems. The problem could be
that I'm using a laptop with Sugar 0.82? An old version of GTK?
Thanks
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni