[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] copy-to-option in Journal (part of removing the keep button)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Jun 6 07:27:36 EDT 2011

On 05/25/2011 12:49 AM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
> I have now implemented everything like described below (4-7). The only
> thing I need is an icon for the clipboard option. Some icon ideas: the
> pin from the Physics activity, a paper clip (or is that too much Windows
> Word :). Patches, mockups...welcome! Go designers go!
>
> Regards,
> Simon

In the design meeting it has been argued that the 'copy-to-Journal' [1]
might be misleading. And instead make it a separate function in the
palette [2]. Walter people in the meeting wanted your opinion on that?

I still need the icon for the clipboard. Any news on those?

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/copy/4_copy-to.png
[2] http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/copy/duplicate.png