[Sugar-devel] Error with Virtual Box when trying to share a folder for the Trisquel Image (Guest additions already installed). How can i fix it ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:11:09 EDT 2011

Hello,

i've just reinstalled virtualbox 4.08 on Kubuntu 11.04, with the extension
pack.
I also installed Guest Additions on the Sugar OLPC Trisquel image.
Then i added me in vboxusers (without restarting computer).

But when configuring image, i don't manage to share a folder
=> Field "Name" of "General" page is imcomplete (My own translation of the
french message)
though i choosed the folder graphically.

What's wrong ? How can i fix it ?

Regards