[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Toolbar catalog updated

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Jul 29 00:18:34 EDT 2011

Thanks Manuel!
We need add the following activities Ruler
and I think Distance activity was updated
I don't know if we need the activities with old toolbars too:
Finance
TamTam*
Words
Also, the Read activity display different widgets in the toolbar if you are
readin a text, pdf or epub file
may be we can show them :)
Abrazo

Gonzalo