[Sugar-devel] ANN: Release of WebSDK Technology Preview 1 - Webpy Studio

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Fri Jul 22 19:42:32 EDT 2011

Yes sorry I managed to miss this email.
The approach is mostly the same, excpept I'm sticking to python as I
feel that it works rather well.
This allows me to contemplate backward compatibility with older OS releases.
Also, instead of being just experimental stuff, I'm actually building
the SDK for creating real world activities.
This release is just exploratory and a preview - testing out the
components and how they fit together.
This is also a good enough base to begin development of some basic
activities.
My plan is to be able to make a beta release by end of August, with some
cool features such as:
- build in collaboration and session to journal functionality
- framework wide event system
- wysiwyg editor
- documentation!