[Sugar-devel] Registration for the Sugar Camp in Paris (sept) are now open

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Tue Jul 19 09:43:00 EDT 2011

Dear all,

registrations for the 2nd SugarCamp in Paris are now open:

  http://fr.amiando.com/olpcfrance-sugarcamp2011.html

Please join us in make Sugar a better learning experience!

This event is organized by OLPC France, and takes place in
Paris -- from 9th Sept. (eve) to 11th. Sept. (eve).

Thanks to the sponsor of OLPC Foundation, and depending on
the number of attendees, we will be able to partially refund
travels tickets from regional trips.  Please contact us for
any questions and details.

The general purpose of the event is to enhance Sugar as a
free learning platform, already used by ~1M kids around the
world, but we suggest to focus an a specific problem: how to
make Sugar *documentation* better with respect to accessibility
and readability?

Let's take this challenge.  And let's enjoy a relaxed time
with many members of the OLPC/Sugar community!

       OLPC: http://www.laptop.org
OLPC France: http://olpc-france.org
 Sugar Labs: http://sugarlabs.org
    Contact: bzg at laptop.org