[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] [ANNOUNCE] Sugar Labs Licensing Referendum (non-binding) results

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:44:08 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Luke Faraone <luke at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> On 07/10/2011 10:23 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
> > I was surprised as I had no recollection at all of the original email
> > (subscribed to way too many Sugar related lists), but after some
> > digging found it had been clobbered as junk email, so not sure who
> > else this may have hit, but thought it worth mentioning.
>
> Odd. Did you at least get the mail from Selectricity?

FWIW: I just went through the spam folder on my university e-mail account (
e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at) where I've previously received the
Selectricity messages but can't find anything message about this election.

I did however get Luke's announcement on June 14 but hadn't read it until
now:-/

Cheers,
Christoph

--