[Sugar-devel] Proposed solution to OLPC #10930

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Jul 8 13:20:43 EDT 2011

Thanks Walter.
Rafael also pointed my to try copy and paste images from Paint to Write
and I could reproduce the issue.

I have found solution :)

If I apply 0001-Pack-page-in-ToolbarButton-when-is-conected-to-the-w.patch<http://dev.laptop.org/attachment/ticket/10930/0001-Pack-page-in-ToolbarButton-when-is-conected-to-the-w.patch>
all works. I can remove the workaround in TuirtleArt and continue working.
My other patch does not work, and looking at the code in TurtleArt have
sense,
because the buttons and toolbars are created in different order.
This patch does not depends of the programmer create the toolbars in a
specific order.

Gonzalo