[Sugar-devel] SugarCamp in Paris -- save the date: September 9th-10th-11th, 2011

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:32:24 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 9:57 AM, Bastien <bzg at altern.org> wrote:

> Also feel free to make suggestions on how we can best use this
> opportunity to work together on Sugar: topics, goals, codecamp
> sessions, etc.

Bastien,

Please consider some time dedicated to i18n / L10n efforts (or at least
recrutiment) for both French and other languages like Haitian Kreyol or
indigineous languages of Francophone Africa where ex-pat / immigrant
communities could be engaged.  This should include not only Pootle-hosted
(and upstream strings), but contributions to longer-form efforts like
FLOSSManuals e-books.

French
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/fr/

Haitian Kreyol
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/ht/

cjl
volunteer Sugar Labs / OLPC / eToys Poolte admin