[Sugar-devel] SugarCamp in Paris -- save the date: September 9th-10th-11th, 2011

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Fri Jul 8 09:57:45 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I'm glad to announce that OLPC France is on the starting blocks for
preparing its 2nd International Sugar Camp, to be held in Paris, in
september 9th-10th-11th (same location than last time).

Here is a very drafty preliminary program:

- Friday 9th, Sept. 2011: dinner / social event
- Saturday 10th, Sept. 2011 - morning: Barcamp
- Saturday 10th, Sept. 2011 - afternoon: Plenary session
- Sunday 11th, Sept. 2011 - all day: Barcamp

The plenary session will include conferences about Sugar, feedback
about deployments, reports on OLPC France activities, current OLPC
successes and challenges, etc.

Please forward this announcement to any relevant channel!

If you want/plan to come, please reply to this email.

Also feel free to make suggestions on how we can best use this
opportunity to work together on Sugar: topics, goals, codecamp
sessions, etc.

Thanks in advance!

All best,

--