[Sugar-devel] Reviews of activities in sugarlabs

Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni rodripf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:50:17 EDT 2011

Yes, I think so. Anonymous reviews would be great, the people is in general
honest, is the main idea of the IMDB and the wiki collaborations systems,
nobody will vote for an activity he didn't use. Perhaps don't allow review
and only allow star the activities anonymously. I think this is easy to do
and will promote the share of opinions about activities.
Greetings
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni - http://www.rodripf.com