[Sugar-devel] Local download page for 16 Sugar Related Floss Manual .pdf files

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:53:27 EST 2011

Kevin,

That's why I told Thomas that he should copy it somewhere, as he
apparently has done with the other PDF's.

I'm not going to put this in the Internet Archive because it is not up
to the quality that I want to post there.  For one thing, the title is
still in English.

The reason we can't fix this properly on the website is that FLOSS
Manuals is introducing new software called Booki and translated books
still use the old software.  When translated books are migrated to the
new software this can be fixed.  The work is being done by volunteers,
so it will happen when it happens.

James Simmons