[Sugar-devel] Git introductory material (Fwd: git top links: 2011-1)

Thomas Gilliard satellit at attglobal.net
Wed Jan 19 20:08:21 EST 2011

James Cameron wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 09:11:26AM -0600, James Simmons wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, the FLOSS Manuals website seems to be having issues
>> this morning, but when it comes back up you should be able to find the
>> chapter and link to it.
>>

> Perhaps a copy of this book could be held on Sugar Labs infrastructure?

I have a CD of the Sugar related .pdf's from this site.
I did download today after the site came back up.
(I was going to incorporate the .pdf files in a revised Sugar Creation
Kit DVD I am working on)

I could upload it. if needed and appropriate. to a subdirectory of
http://download.sugarlabs.org/images/