[Sugar-devel] Git introductory material (Fwd: git top links: 2011-1)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2011-1 at silbe.org
Wed Jan 19 04:11:40 EST 2011

Hi!

The need for introductory material on git comes up regularly (e.g.
[2] - that's why I CCed you, Art). It would be nice if someone not
quite as familiar with git as I am would check whether any of the guides
mentioned below is a good fit for Sugar Labs and adjust the wiki
accordingly.

Thanks in advance!

Sascha

[2] http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2010-December/029304.html

--- Begin forwarded message from Felipe Contreras ---