[Sugar-devel] Activities not compatible with Sugar-0.90

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jan 18 17:46:25 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 22:06 +0000, Daniel Drake wrote:
> > Perhaps we could add separate microformat URLs that
> > filter by Sugar version.
>
> This would be good, but is basically what we have now in a different format:
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/services/update-aslo.php?id=ACTIVITY&appVersion=0.90
>
> and I gathered from Aleksey that this isn't what
> activities.sugarlabs.org is designed for. (but judging from further
> now)

Ah, yeah... I agree it's a useful feature for development.

Originally, there was no way to pin particular versions in collections.
One would always get the latest version flagged to work on your browser.
Which is exactly what you're asking for. I'm not sure what's currently
missing server-side, but it shouldn't be hard to do.