[Sugar-devel] Conflicts in pootle

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:54:47 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why are conflicts only showing up now, and for only some of my
> activities? Or had Sayamindu been cleaning things up behind the
> scenes?

Well, they've been accumulating for a while, and nobody's noticed
until we looked. When we looked earlier this week, some activities'
translations had been held up for a while.

As Gonzalo pointed out, Pootle reports errors to the end user when
synchronizing, and doesn't log them anywhere, nor report them to
admins that can sort them out. That's why we added scripts to alert
people of conflicts and other issues.

And yes, I think Sayamindu used to helpfully clean up lots of little things :-)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions