[Sugar-devel] Read Only ? (Fedora-14-i686-Live-SoaS)

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sun Jan 9 19:17:59 EST 2011

I've tested.

The new Fedora Live USB Creator (3.9.3) only correctly produces SoaS Mango
(Fedora14). With Fedora13, as well as SoaS Strawberry, Blueberry and
Mirabelle, it produces a boot error at the SYSLINUX screen similar to what
the previous Live USB Creator did with Fedora14.

Strangely, too, you can still type "linux0" at the Boot: prompt to move
forward - and this time, without having to hold a SHIFT key down.

Art Hunkins