[Sugar-devel] TurtleBlocks driving lego NXT 2.0 -

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 23:10:34 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 7:23 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would recommend as a place to start simply adding a set of blocks to
>> control the motors and access the sensor data. And leave the programming
>> logic to the Sugar Activity.
>
> Right - but I will need to write an exporter that spits out NXC, and
> perhaps some glue commands that try to export it to the USB-connected
> "Brick"...

Well, as it happens, I just spotted Emiliano's new repository and
commit. It looks exactly like what I was planning to do!

The meat is at
http://git.sugarlabs.org/turtleart/nxt-support/commit/69da7620d1d5ec0560f344c5b52859c9a534d8a6

Emiliano, you're ahead of me! Tell us more about your project!

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions