[Sugar-devel] TurtleBlocks driving lego NXT 2.0 -

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:18:57 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
<rafael at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Not enterely related but some of us were working on
> an arduino TA conection (now only working serially),
> the next step  is to be able to program the arduino chip,
> downloading bytecode generated from TA.

Rafael -- and whomever is working on this Arduino project --

is there a standard-ish Arduino robot + sensots kit I can buy? I don't
want to spend time playing with the robot itself, but if we are
collaborating on this between NXT and Arduino kit, it'll be good to
have an Arduino kit.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions