[Sugar-devel] Errors while running sugar emulator

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Thu Jan 6 07:15:16 EST 2011

On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 11:50:55AM +0530, akshit chhabra wrote:
> I have installed sugar in Karmic 9.10 but is not able to run it due to some
> errors
> The error log can be viewed here: http://pastebin.com/ATWzX5PF

Karmic's Xephyr does not support "-title" argument. Btw what about updating
Ubuntu to more recent version (at least to the next LTS, Lucid). You can
install sugar from native packages (but better to use Mavericek's native
packages) or start git sugar via sweets
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Guide/Core_development

> Please suggest an alternate solution.I want to start working on activities.
>
> Akshit Chhabra
> Delhi College Of Engineering

Aleksey