[Sugar-devel] TurtleBlocks driving lego NXT 2.0 -

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:00:13 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Mike Lee <curiouslee at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to also put in a plug for the LEGO's low-cost WeDo robotics

Oh, wishes wishes :-)

Both arduino and nxt are within reach because others have laid the
foundations. You can easily program them from Linux. Here, we're
talking about adding glue between TA and existing tools to program
those 'bots.

AFAICS, for WeDo there is currently no way to program them from Linux.
That's kind of a stumbling block. Maybe it has a similar controller
brick or is close enough that you can work with the NXC/NXB people to
get it supported...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions