[Sugar-devel] porting Sugar on a Marvell tablet (avlite)

Nagarjuna G nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Mon Jan 3 02:50:07 EST 2011

This is just to let you know that that we have successfully built the
latest sugar-jhbuild on Debian GNU/Linux unstable for a tablet by
Marvell's  PXA168 Avengers lite Development Platform.  This has 256MB
ram and a 4GB flash.

Most of the things are working as expected, though there is lot of
work left.  I will make a wikipage with screenshots soon.
Once I find a virtual keyboard solution the system is ready.

Are there others on the list working on similar systems?

--
GN