[Sugar-devel] pygame activities stop XO sleep?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jan 2 19:55:52 EST 2011

On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 06:16:08PM -0500, Paul Fox wrote:
> peter has told me off-list that he's running build 802 on his XO-1.
> that's an ohmd build, and lots of other things were/are different as
> well.  i'm not sure what else to suggest.  anyone else?

Only a theory.  Once upon a time SDL, used by pygame, called X functions
to change DPMS settings of a display.  But I thought it undid this on
exit.  Is the activity exiting successfully?

That it reproduces with Physics is interesting.  I'll give that a spin
to see if I can reproduce that on os802 (8.2.1).

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/