[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] insert image in Write

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Feb 22 20:32:41 EST 2011

It might be re-purposed generally for media controls, which would be a good
place for the image insert icon, and the view controls could be moved to the
activity sub-toolbar.

> This also makes more room on the Browse main toolbar.
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Proposals/Toolbars

I don't see in these toolbars, any logic.
The View (zoom, full screen) controls, don't have relation with the activity
toolbar,  and in the Browse example are not relation between edit controls /
view controls and the reload button.
May be need to re-think how include the two upper corners in the useful
toolbar area. We can exclude them from the area who auto display the frame.

Gonzalo