[Sugar-devel] Activity crashes when using libsugarize.so

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Wed Feb 9 11:08:18 EST 2011

Last year I experimented with sugarize and stored the files required in
a local repo:

copied from: http://www.catmoran.com/olpc/#sugxterm---

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/sugarize/
where I have a repo of the required files:

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/sugarize/libsugarize.so

Icons:
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/sugarize/plain.svg
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/sugarize/l.svg
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/sugarize/ff.svg

Look at
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/sugarize/wiki-sugarize.txt

which explains the processes and paths I found that seemed to work.

Tom Gilliard
satellit

http://www.catmoran.com/olpc/#sugxterm--- Today:

> When the folks at sugerlabs.org asked if they could copy my cheat
> sheet to their wiki, I told them they could under a few conditions.
> One of those conditions was that they host the files on their own
> server, specifically because I wasn't planning to keep hosting them
> much longer.
>
> Unfortunately, it seems that they didn't keep up their end of the bargain.
>
> If I happen to find a copy of the original files (doubtful, I don't
> have the OLPCs anymore) I'll post the source here. If that happens,
> make copies because this domain is going away when the current
> registration expires!

I copied these files on:  23-Feb-2010 (with permission)