[Sugar-devel] A better participation

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Feb 9 09:48:25 EST 2011

On 02/09/2011 05:57 AM, Martin Dengler wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 03:07:31AM -0600, Yader Velásquez wrote:
>> I would like to involve with more participation into the
>> community. I'm just a teenager student, but I can learn. What do you
>> suggest me to do?
>
> Just what you did: introduce yourself, maybe write some code, let
> people know you're around, read sugar-devel mailing list.  I'm sure
> others will have more detailed suggestions, but you have already done
> more than many.  Welcome.
>
> Martin

Hi Yader,

I was about to say the same. You did well in introducing yourself.
Besides using the mailing list a good chance to get in touch with other
developers is using the #sugar channel on freenode.

If you want feedback on particular areas of your code use the mailing
list, for questions about the User Interface just add the [DESIGN] tag
into the subject line to make it easier for the design people to filter
for those questions.

Welcome,
    Simon