[Sugar-devel] The Sugar Network technical implementation overview

Marco Pesenti Gritti marco at marcopg.org
Tue Dec 20 05:04:55 EST 2011

On 19 December 2011 23:19, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at activitycentral.org> wrote:
>> IMHO, you will need to get a lot more concrete than that if you want
>> anyone to understand what you are trying to do.
>
> The brief info,
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Sugar_Network/Architecture#Functioning

Hi Aleksey,

unfortunately you have lost me much earlier than that. I have read and
reread the Concept page and still I have absolutely no idea of what
you are trying to accomplish. Perhaps you started from concrete
deployment needs but, when designing and documenting the system, you
brought it up to such an high level of abstraction that it's
impossible to understand what you are talking about (for my little,
unimaginative brain at least!).

For example

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Network/Concept#Overview

Is that describing a video game, a social network, or maybe even...
human life? :)

Marco