[Sugar-devel] FW: scratch on aslo

Rafael Ortiz rafael at activitycentral.com
Wed Dec 14 19:33:49 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <
alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Scratch there are in:
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/addon/4249
>
> But was removed: http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/4249/
>
> Was removed for a discussion about his License..
>
> There are some activities that not are in ASLO..
>
> For example, all the activities that was in:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Activities/All/lang-es&oldid=262569
>
> That activities, can be uploaded to ASLO? Some not have now a maintener..
> but some works..

It's ok uploading those to aslo, if they have OSI compliant Licences,
pointing to original devs, also if they provide a good sugar experience.
More info here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Library/Editors/Policy#Guidelines_for_accepting_an_activity

Regards!