[Sugar-devel] scratch on aslo

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:04:34 EST 2011

Scratch doesn't seem to be on ASLO.  On the other hand, when I sign in and
try to upload it, I am told the file is already in the system.   Can
someone link me to it?

It is ***really hard*** to find the link to upload an activity.  Can this
be added in a few more places?  If you don't think to hover over nav
elements I don't think there is any other way to discover it.
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/developers/addon/submit

It is unclear how to submit someone else's activity for inclusion.  There
are some popular activities not in aslo, particularly spanish-language ones
(cf. xojuegos.com); this would be a nice feature, even if the resulting
work gets an "unverified" copyright stamp.

SJ