[Sugar-devel] badges for collaborative activities

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 13 14:08:27 EST 2011

On 12/13/2011 01:57 PM, David Van Assche wrote:
> Played with that, wasnt quite what I was looking for. It basically skins
> an app (lets say a gtk app) and makes it look like its a part of sugar...
> but it doesn't really gie u access to how the collaborative functions work...

Uhh, nope.  Maybe you're thinking of Sugarize?

(as documented on
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Running_Linux_Applications_Under_Sugar)

Groupthink is a python module for writing collaborative Activities.  It
works by providing data structures that automatically share themselves
over the Tubes, synchronize their state, and even serialize to disk.  No
relation to Sugarize.

--Ben