[Sugar-devel] badges for collaborative activities

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:57:51 EST 2011

Played with that, wasnt quite what I was looking for. It basically skins an
app (lets say a gtk app) and makes it look like its a part of sugar... but
it doesn't really gie u access to how the collaborative functions work...

but its a good step for quickly porting apps to sugar sure....

kind regards,
David