[Sugar-devel] help wanted answering a dsobject.set_file_path question

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 17:03:54 EST 2011

I've been pulling my hair out over this one all day:

I create a file and a new datastore object and then use set_file_path
to associate the file with the object (something I have done
repeatedly in many activities. But for some reason, the file in the
dsobject is empty. Any clues as to what I may be doing wrong?

See http://git.sugarlabs.org/measure/mainline/blobs/master/measure.py
beginning on line 338.

The temporary file is "dataful" as expected and the other place I copy
the same data to in the Journal works as expected.

-walter
--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs