[Sugar-devel] sugar-toolkit-gtk3 patches

Benjamin Berg benzea at sugarlabs.org
Wed Dec 7 07:35:55 EST 2011

Hello,

On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 00:24 +0100, Sascha Silbe wrote:
> sugar-toolkit-gtk3 is starting to get into shape (branch
> silbe-rework-20111205). Remaining issues:

Nice!

> Several patches also lack a Signed-off-by from their respective author
> (Daniel Drake, Simon Schampijer, Benjamin Berg, Raul Gutierrez Segales).

Feel free to simply add the missing header to my patches. I'll try to
remember adding the option to git in the future.

If there is anything that I should do to help you get the patches in and
get everything working, please ping me.

Benjamin

PS: Sorry, that I missed almost all of the IRC meetings, I keep
forgetting them. But I see I did not even miss it yesterday :-)