[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 6 19:02:35 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 12:49:09AM +0100, laurent bernabe wrote:
> At last, the stacktrace from the Pippy activity Camera example :
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "camera", line 33, in <module>
>     image = pygame.image.load('/tmp/pippypic.jpg')
> pygame.error: Unsupported image format

Thanks, this is unchanged to what you previously provided.  Please
continue to try the change to sleep time.  I was not asking for the
stacktrace again, I was advising you how to copy and paste accurately in
future.

You might also try moving the setup of the gst stream to after the
initialisation of pygame.  Experiment, and let us know your results.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/