[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Dec 6 18:45:05 EST 2011

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 02:44:06PM +0100, laurent bernabe wrote:
> > Gonzalo Odiard :
>
> I've seen the logs, which one do you think I should post ?
> (Some of them talk about DBUS errors)

I don't think any of these are a concern.

> > James Cameron
>
> It's ok for pastbin, now i'm trying to use it in order to give you the
> stacktrace of camera application error in Pippy => but I can't copy
> any content from Pippy to Browser activity.

You can't copy anything in the output panel of Pippy, yes, I know, and
I've raised that as a bug.  It isn't fixed yet.  I can copy from the
Pippy program panel.

As a workaround, to capture output from a Pippy example, run it within a
Terminal:

1.  start a Terminal

2.  cd Activities/Pippy.activity/library

3.  cp ../data/graphics/camera .

4.  python camera

5.  copy and paste as required.

--