[Sugar-devel] [Sugar emulator][Ubuntu 11.04] I can't install an activity (with the setup.py)

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:53:51 EST 2011

Finally sweets sdk installation aborded :

-- PackageKit install failed: The following packages have unmet
dependencies:
  python-abiword: Depends: libabiword-2.8 (= 2.8.6-0.3) but 2.8.6-0.3build1
is to be installed
 (dep-resolution-failed)
-- Use -D argument for debug info, -DD for full debuging output and
tracebacks