[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Dec 5 19:45:16 EST 2011

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 01:40:45AM +0100, laurent bernabe wrote:
>   * the Playwave and GetSoundList both seems to be requiring tam tam edit
>     activity (which i will download and install) : the stacktrace is too long
>     for me to copy it hand by hand, as I did not manage to copy/paste the
>     result

Oh, please don't copy things by hand.  The spacing and punctuation is
important sometimes.

I guess you are using a separate computer for mail?  If so, look at a
Pastebin web application, and use Sugar Browse to cut and paste the text
there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_pastebins
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastebin

--