[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 38, Issue 15

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Dec 5 18:29:14 EST 2011

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 12:11:37AM +0100, laurent bernabe wrote:
> So, what's the best solution in my case, for Pippy
> => installing sweet distribution or avoiding it ?

For Pippy, install Sweets.

> And is it a trouble if a switched multiple times between sweets and
> ubuntu standard package version of sugar emulator ?

Possibly, yes.  Be careful, and record what you do, in order to reverse
out of any problem.

> What is the best way to show you that my camera is functionnal ? I can
> transfer you the .face image taken for the installation, but I guess
> that won't be enough ...

Sorry, but I used [1] a quoting style [2] that may have been foreign to
you.  The context of my question was regarding the camera example in
Pippy complaining about the JPEG format.  I want you to show me the
complaint that the example displayed.  The reason I want you to show me
this is because I know what the example is supposed to do, and I might
be able to solve the issue for you.

Also, I recommend that you do not use digest mode for this mailing list,
because it causes you to distort the subject line, making it hard for
others to follow the discussion.  Visit the mailing list page [3] and in
the "Sugar-devel Subscribers" section, enter your mail address into the
last entry box and click on "Unsubscribe or edit options", then enter
your password in the first entry box and turn off Digest Mode.