[Sugar-devel] [FEATURE] [DESIGN] Semantic Web

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Fri Dec 2 09:02:16 EST 2011

> Nice!

Thanks :)

I'd recommend moving the git repository to git.sugarlabs.org to
> facilitate collaboration with other Sugar developers.

Done! Everything is now in http://git.sugarlabs.org/semanticxo/main

There are four directories:
common => Code to compile the triple store and main API to dialog with it
datastore => Re-designed Journal datastore making use of the triple store
to store meta data
activity_browse => A browser for the content of Journals, the one on the
running Sugar but also of any other Sugar instance in the neighborhood
activity_sort => Simple game showing how an activity can use the triple
store to store all its data.

"common" used to be on Github, "datastore" was a fork on the Journal on
git.sugarlabs, the two activities where also on Github.
I'll close all these other locations and set up aliases to the new
location(s).

Cheers,
Christophe

PS: I forgot to properly tag the mail, this should be fixed now.