[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Words-11

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Aug 30 11:07:26 EDT 2011

On 08/25/2011 09:26 PM, Sugar Labs Activities wrote:
> Activity Homepage:
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4315
>
> Sugar Platform:
> 0.82 - 0.92
>
> Download Now:
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/downloads/file/27528/words-11.xo
>
> Release notes:
> *Gui improvements, removal of pippy code by Manu Quiñones
>   *class to exec and adding license field on activity.info
>

> Sugar Labs Activities
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org

Congrats to this release! Words has much improved already. At one point
I would like to be able to create own dictionaries but I am sure someone
is already working on that...:)

In the meantime, while testing on os3 I have seen that there is an issue
with non-ascii characters (see screenshot). The 'german hell' does not
come out correctly, but 'niño' seems to be displayed right.

Regards,
    Simon