[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Browse: move stop/reload button into the url entry

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Aug 25 12:24:59 EDT 2011

>>> http://dev.laptop.org/~manuq/browse_design/v3/media-playback-stop.svg
>>> http://dev.laptop.org/~manuq/browse_design/v3/view-refresh.svg
>>>
>>> Any feedback is welcome!
>>
>> Thanks Manuel!
>>
>> The stop option I do find not distinctive enough:
>> http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/designs/no_background_stop.png
>
> You are right.  Can you try with this one? Following Gonzalo comment:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/~manuq/browse_design/v3/media-playback-stop-2.svg

http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/designs/background_stop_2.png

I do prefer the cancel one over this one.

How about we go with the no_background design?

http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/designs/no_background_reload_manu.png and
http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/designs/no_background_cancel.png

Regards,
    Simon