[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Fwd: SugarCamp in Paris -- save the date: September 9th-10th-11th, 2011

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2011-3 at silbe.org
Wed Aug 24 17:07:10 EDT 2011

Excerpts from Stefanie Nobel's message of Tue Aug 23 14:37:48 +0200 2011:

> have you already found an accommodation? Here is a list with some holiday
> flats:
>
> http://paris.fr.craigslist.fr/vac/

Thanks! It's too late this time since most people already booked their
accomodation and the idea was to have a large number of people in a
single place where we could cook, talk and hack together rather than
just stay for the night. But hopefully I'll remember the link when
needing accomodation for the next SugarCamp Paris. There are a few
interesting locations listed, e.g. a house boat with AC for up to ten
persons (4 bedrooms) for 250EUR/d.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/