[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release I know America-2

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Sun Aug 21 20:21:19 EDT 2011

i meant to say this when i read the previous mail about this
activity -- my apologies for perhaps waiting too long:  i think this
activity (in english, at least) would be more correctly titled
"I Know the Americas".  north america, south america, and central
america aren't known collectively as "America".  they're called "The
Americas".  (plus, for better or worse, when anyone says "America" in
english, they're almost certainly referring to the USA.)

paul