[Sugar-devel] opening a url with WebActivity

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Sat Aug 13 20:23:03 EDT 2011

Taking a look at the chrome, firefox, and android "intent" apis would be a
good start.  WebOS apparently has an equivalent API, with a slightly
different permissions ui, which might be an improvement.
 --scott

On Friday, August 12, 2011, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
> How should be this mechanism?
>

> Gonzalo
>
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 9:19 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at laptop.org>
wrote:

>> I'm arguing that a more general mechanism would be even better.
>>  --scott
>>
>> On Friday, August 12, 2011, Martin Abente <martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> > In January I sent a patch to sugar-devel with minor changes to
sugar-launch so it would be able to pass the uri argument to the Browse
activity (to open links, etc, from other activities or sugar itself). I
wonder if some have changed mind about including it :)

--
      ( http://cscott.net )