[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Fw: Re: #3013 UNSP: toolbar error

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:58:42 EDT 2011

Gonzalo,

This create_jobject parameter is false by default.  If I didn't override it
I would not have a stateless Activity and there would be a title in my
toolbar.  The advantage of not leaving a useless Journal entry behind would
be lost.

If someone wanted to create a fork of the Activity that did that to be used
with specific releases of Sugar I'd be OK with that, but I believe that most
users in the field can use my Activities as they are.

James Simmons